Bringing together two of the greatest pleasures of life, food and travel in the same place is what promises cookery course “The Secrets of Cooking Ponta dos Ganchos”, with renowned chef Luis Salvajoli. There, beyond their secrets and techniques, you’ll learn some of their famous dishes based on fusion of French and Italian cuisine, combined with Brazilian flavors, and interspersed with walks through idyllic and exclusive Ponta dos Ganchos Resort.
It will be a unique and special part of this experience, especially for those who appreciate cuisine and is new to your practice. The course will be for a limited number of people, will last for six days, beginning on the day of the week 19 to 24 May and from 23 to 28 June and with new dates to be determined from the month of July to the end of the year.
Chef Salvajoli, who honed his skills in France passing by the renowned French school Le Cordon Bleu cuisine and the Maison Troisgros, will open their kitchen to the following schedule:
– Day 1: Reception of guests with a welcome cocktail on the private island hotel for meeting and socializing with Chef;
– Day 2: The group will tour the afternoon on traditional fisherman boat to meet the farms clams and oysters, with tasting on site. Then learn to prepare delicious hors d’oeuvres, always accompanied by Champagne;
– Day 3: Guests will discover the secrets of the exclusive breakfast at the resort and enjoy the blend of coffee special tip of Hooks;
– Day 4: You’ll learn all about buying and preparing fish, and how to make an authentic stew, accompanied by white wine;
– Day 5: Visit to the organic garden harvesting spices and preparation of grill seafood, followed by a lunch with matching evening and a closing dinner with tasting menu also harmonized;
– Day 6: Free day, so guests can enjoy the comfort, elegance and breathtaking scenery of the resort.
Ponta dos Ganchos Exclusive Resort
Rua Eupídeo Alves do Nascimento, 104, Ganchos de Fora
Governador Celso Ramos (SC), Brasil
Tel.: 55 48 3953.7000